We offer our engineers to gain experience through a variety of roles and activities, such as:
- Planning engineers that also support the mechanics through technical execution in the workshop
- Project engineers working with a team for planning offshore mobilisation and operations
- Project managers on engineering projects acting as ‘single point of contact’ with the clients
- Designers that also follow the projects through assembly, test and offshore operations
Through gaining experience with both technical and project management aspects, we believe our employees will develop and grow – and stay top movitvated to deliver at their very best!
Typical scope of work:
- Planning and execution of projects
- Preparation and technical support to maintenance in the workshop
- Fault finding
- Establish maintenance and test procedures
- Minor design design tasks and follow up of fabrication
- Establish specification for purchasing and perform purchase
- Technical support to operators, service companies and drilling contractors on subsea equipment
- Experienced candidates act as Team Leads
- Bachelor/Master within relevant subjects
- Good HSE and risk understanding
- Fluent Norwegian and English
- Great and young working environment among supportive and social colleagues
- Interesting work with a variety of projects, never a boring day
- Personal growth and development within technical and management skills
- Competitive terms
- To be part of ‘sustainability in action’ and make the industry better!
Some travelling must be expected.