Competence extends across OEMs, product groups and disciplines, and as such we are prepared to support any offshore operation. With us you can have everything from well completion, intervention, workover, P&A to decommissioning.
Offshore Subsea operations
During planning phase, mobilization test scope of the equipment is reviewed and settled, complete with quality controlled procedures. If needed, a SAFOP Safety and Operability analysis is carried out with engineer, mechanic and HSE representative.
Mobilization testing may include function, pressure and interface testing, all of which can be performed at any of our many locations in Norway or abroad.
- System design and operational planning
- Design and manufacturing of equipment for operational efficiency
- Overhaul and life cycle management of subsea equipment and drilling equipment
- Modification and manufacturing of bigger structures
- Re-certification of well control equipment
- Inspections, Repairs and Modifications related to LRP Systems, LMRP and BOP, XT portfolio, Wellhead portfolio, Well Intervention
Offshore crews to cover day and night shift
- Supervisor/Shift leader
Offshore resources with regards to:
- Technical skills and operational experience
- Training and required offshore certificates
Reference: Total scope on well workover project
System design, detail engineering/redesign, modification, fabrication, procurement, rental, opr. procedures, mobilisation, offshore operations and demobilisation for Norske Shell on the Knarr field in 2020 and on the Ormen Lange field in 2022.