You will get help with every kind of maintenance, from storage maintenance of subsea and drilling equipment and tools, to full recertification of well control equipment.
Maintenance & recertification
Subsea production, equipment and tools
CCB Subsea is a provider of third-party maintenance services to operators, drilling contractors and OEMs. We handle subsea, drilling and topside maintenance needs across all product groups and OEMs.
With a lean, competent team of engineers and technicians, using an efficient maintenance management system, we are able to deliver services at a favorable cost.
You will find our mechanics and our state of the art workshop facilities at all offshore supply bases along the Norwegian coast, as well as abroad.
Types of tasks carried out includes but are not limited to:
- Storage maintenance and preservation
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Hydrostatic and gas pressure testing
- Hydraulic testing, flushing and function testing
- Traceability verfications, disassembly and assembly
- Inspections and dimensional control
Sealant services for leakage repair
In cooperation with Namtvedt-Sealmaker Services, we offer sealant services to operators to solve well barrier integrity and leakage problems as quickly as possible.
The unique technologies by SEALMAKER are proven to be the most effective solution available to minimize production losses and get wells back online.
It is applied on surface wellheads and valves, SCSSV and control line leaks, on complex downhole leaks including tubing, casing, and micro-annular leaks, whether conventional or subsea, and will solve leakages and well barrier problems in a fraction of time and at dramatic cost advantage over traditional methods as well intervention or well re-completion.
SEALMAKER has executed over 3,500 applications since 1992 and has achieved the highest success rate in the industry.
- Preparation of procedures and approval by client
- Perform technical evaluation of specific case including inspections / analysis / diagnostics (go / no-go)
- Mobilisation of equipment and preparation of sealant substrate
- Supervisors to provide offshore activities according to approved procedures